The Camron-Stanford House relies on the support of a wonderful team of volunteers. Volunteers help with doing research for our exhibits, they plan interesting community programs, help out at tea parties, and so much more.
Volunteer opportunities are available in the following categories:
- Special Events and Teas
- Collections Care
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Enjoy time with new friends
- Complimentary copies of Camron-Stanford House publications
- Ongoing educational opportunities throughout the year
- Invitations to “field trips” to other historic houses
- Learn new skills while building community
Volunteers are expected to contribute at least 35 hours per year. Volunteer meetings are held 3-4 times per year, and all are expected to attend. Some volunteer roles might require additional training.
If you are interested in volunteering at Camron-Stanford House, please send a message and tell us how you’d like to get involved.